A conversation starter, this piece tells the story of transformation from bombs into modern artifacts, dropped + made in Laos.
Each purchase gives back to support traditional Laotian artisan livelihoods, village development, community endeavors and help clear unexploded bombs from their land.
- 2.2cm Peacebomb Aluminum Coin
- 117 cm Leather Cord
- 1cm Tri Hole Peacebomb Aluminum Clasp
- Does not have to be removed in water. Metal does not tarnish and has been tested to determine that it is NICKEL FREE.
- Comes complete with ARTICLE22 Story Card and handwoven, reusable Cotton Pouch
- Hand cast re-purposed military grade aluminum – all PEACEBOMB metal includes Vietnam War era bombs, plane parts, military hardware and other aluminum scrap.
- Article22 tested the metal in 2009 in a Swiss laboratory when their collaboration began with Swiss NGO, Helvetas. The lab confirmed that the metal was not toxic and they continue to test metal lots from time to time.
- CHF 70 clears 4m2 of Laotian landscape