Work with Us
Thank you very much for your interest in working with Artesanos.
Artesanos buys handmade crafts made in developing countries. The organizations with whom we work share our commitment to the principles of fair trade and to providing incomes to artisans in marginalized communities. We prioritize working with groups that are women-centered because we believe passionately that economic opportunity for women holds the promise for real change in the world. It is important to us that our artisan partners are committed to environmentally sustainable practices, exercise transparency in all stages of production, and support community development.
If your organization meets above-mentioned criteria, you are very welcome to send us your letter of interest, following the guidelines from a questionary bellow.
After completing the request form, please send a catalog and/or photos with pricing details to firstname.lastname@example.org and if there is potential for a partnership, we will contact you to provide you with further steps.
Thank you again for your interest in Artesanos.
- Name and complete address of the organization:
- Phone Number
- Contact Person (Name, Email and Phone Number)
- How long has your organization been in operation?
- Briefly describe the products you are selling.
- Does your organization work with any of the following? Please check all that apply.
- Ethnically marginalized individuals or communities
- Indigenous populations
- People with disabilities
- Refugees or other displaced people
- Survivors of domestic violence
- Is your organization a member of the WFTO (World Fair Trade Organization)?
- If not, how do your operations benefit the people who make your products?
- What is the mission statement of your organization?
- What is your organizational structure? (non-government organization, non-profit, private enterprise, cooperative)