General Terms & Conditions
Validity of the terms and conditions
The general terms and conditions apply to all business relations between ARTESANOS GmbH and its customers. ARTESANOS GmbH reserves the right to change the general terms and conditions at any time and without giving reasons.
Ordering and Conclusion of Contract
- According to the offer in the ARTESANOS online shop, the Customer may order Goods one at a time. All offers on the Website are non-binding.
- By clicking the „order and pay” button in the ARTESANOS online shop, you place a binding order of the Goods in your shopping cart.
- Confirmation of receipt of the Customer’s order is immediately sent electronically by ARTESANOS to the Customer.
- A contract between you and ARTESANOS shall only be concluded once ARTESANOS has expressly accepted the order. ARTESANOS reserves the right to refuse the conclusion of a contract without giving any reasons.
- Ordered products are delivered within 3 to 5 working days. Delivery times are indicative.
- Any agreed delivery dates shall not be deemed binding.
- The Goods are delivered by post to the delivery address you provide to ARTESANOS when placing the order.
- The place of performance is the place where ARTESANOS of handover to Swiss Post (or any other carrier).
- Customer shall bear the risk for the transport of the Goods from the place of performance. The Customer shall accept partial deliveries. ARTESANOS reserves the right to choose other delivery methods.
- ARTESANOS exclusively delivers your Goods to the following countries: Switzerland and Europe.
Prices and Payment Terms
The prices and charges are those indicated on the website at the time of the order and in the currency indicated on the site.
- A Mail: Delivery on 2nd next working day*, 7 CHF, by Swiss Post
- B Mail: Delivery in 3-5 working days*, 5 CHF, by Swiss Post
- Domestic shipping on orders CHF 120 or more are free of charge
Any anticipated transport costs will be shown separately during the order transaction and must be borne by you, and all indicated prices include VAT.
If you order Goods to be delivered to an address outside of Switzerland or Europe, import duties and taxes may be incurred.
Any additional fees for customs must be borne by you. ARTESANOS does not have any influence on these fees.
You may pay for the Goods by credit card, paypal or against invoice.
The invoice amount is due without deduction within 10 days of the invoice date.
The full purchase price must be credited on the bank account mentioned on the invoice by the last day of the payment term. Upon expiry of the payment term, Customer is automatically in default. From this date, Customer shall owe interest of 5% per year.
ARTESANOS may refuse individual payment options for certain Customers without giving any reasons.
ARTESANOS is entitled to withdraw from an order at any time prior to the delivery of the Goods without giving any reasons. Any purchase price payments already received shall be reimbursed to Customer.
Customer shall inspect the Goods immediately upon receipt with respect to any obvious material defects and must notify ARTESANOS thereof in writing within 2 weeks upon receipt of the delivery. Goods which were not ordered by the Customer must also be reported immediately.
Hidden material defects must be reported in writing immediately after detection. We will replace the product or refund the purchase price as soon as the damaged or defective product is returned to us.
Products returned unlawfully will not be refunded.
Returns and notices of defects must be in writing and addressed to:
The limitations of liability agreed according to these GTC apply.
Unless expressly provided otherwise in these GTC, any liability of ARTESANOS for any and every direct and indirect damage (such as e.g. loss of profit, lost savings or claims of third parties) shall be excluded, provided that no key contractual or pre-contractual obligation has been violated by ARTESANOS. The liability amount is limited to the contractual damage typically foreseeable upon conclusion of the contract.
Applicable Law and Place of Jurisdiction
These GTC are subject to Swiss law. Any disputes arising out of or in relation to these GTC shall be submitted to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Bern.
VAT number in Switzerland: CHE-134.205.291 MWST