Swiss first organic cosmetics from women’s cooperative worldwide
Body care products with precious ingredients from Fair Trade controlled organic cultivation, from Swiss organic producers and women’s cooperative worldwide.
An essential idea in the development of the products is - in addition to Swiss organic, raw ingredients - to incorporate other high-quality raw ingredients from our partner organisations of women’s cooperative, into the recipes, such as argan, olive and moringa oil, cocoa butter, shea butter, green coffee, raw sugar and various spices among the valuable components.
Those partner organisations are part of ARTESANOS diverse product range and come from women’s cooperatives that should be socially and economically strengthened. Detailed information about the women’s cooperatives can be found in the artisans' link.
The products should be vegan, awarded with the Swiss-Bio-quality seal and produced in Switzerland.
Strict guidelines, high quality
We are following strict guidelines to reach the best possible quality:
- Organic farming offers products with a high health value while protecting the environment
- Products are free of added colour and aroma substances and as a rule without additives or auxiliary ingredients
- Chemical-synthetic substances are not permitted for the production
- Only raw materials that do not exist in, are imported
- Products are manufactured gently, the preservation of valuable raw materials is taken into account and unnecessary processing steps are avoided. Biological, mechanical and physical methods are used
- No animal testing
- No air shipments of raw materials, semi-finished and finished products